At Rastelli Global, it's not why we do what we do; it's how we do it. Global operates in the fields of Domestic and International Trade and Export; serving as a manufacturer as well as a worldwide consolidator of food products and many nationally recognized brands for air and sea freight. The Rastelli Global business unit represents our international portfolio in some 88 countries; managing and processing countless Custom Critical orders on a daily basis for our international clientele.
As our initial interests in the Middle East continue to thrive and the region moves toward democracy, we are proud to be a part of the rebuilding process. Today, our focus has broadened, mainly due to the demand of many other global markets that recognize the quality of American brands and a company with a long standing track record of consistent and punctual order placement.
The Rastelli Global management team has over 50 years of experience in product export with decades of experience in logistics, information technology, linguistics, and customer service. Our international expertise has afforded Global many exclusive export and consolidation agreements with many Fortune 500 companies and the ability to source almost any U.S. produced food item.
A thorough knowledge of import regulations and documentation requirements, allows us to ensure your orders clear customs promptly. We handle all USDA inspections, veterinary signings, legalization of documents and all foreign label translations. Our ability to manage all aspects of each order puts us steps ahead of the rest. We take pride in our ability to quickly adapt to the ever-changing laws and custom regulations in today's global market.
Rastelli Global Quick Facts:
• Established: 2002
• Major Accounts: United States Military, TGI Friday’s
• Facility: Opened in 2005, Rastelli Global is a 110,000 square foot building in South Jersey
Key Services and Capabilities:
• Streamlined Order Entry System
• Fast and Accurate Order Fulfillment (Usually within a few days)
• Complete Sales and Marketing Support from our Highly Trained Industry Professionals
• Full Documentation Assistance for Customs and Veterinary Certification
• One stop, Full Service Consolidation Services
• Cost Plus Services Available
• Contract Pricing
• Extensive Protein Product Line includes USDA Graded Angus Beef, Pork, Veal, Lamb, Poultry and Game Meats
• Full Grocery Product Line Including Pastry Chef Quality Desserts, Chef Prepared Soups, Stews, and Entrees
• Value-Added Meals Solutions (Case Ready Prepared Meats and Meal Replacement Solutions)
• Elite Research and Development Team Works Closely with Special Needs Customers and Custom Orders
• State-of-the-Art and Customized Packaging Solutions
Key Contacts: : Steve Sidhwa/ Jim Haverstick, GM